Job Post :
Analytics & Business Operation Manager
Employment Type :
iger's Den (Dhaka) SW(H),Plot # 04,
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Job Title : Analytics & Business Operation Manager
Job Nature : Full Time.
• Analyze sales trend & forecast applying statistical forecasting norms and business intelligence and prepare reports & weekly dashboard to monitor performance & bring further betterment
• Store profitability analysis indicating threshold to maintain preventing negative impact on ROI and suggest on tactical initiatives to monetize occasional pool and control potential business loss on industry dull periods
• Prepare standard testing process for any devices that will be launched in Banglalink network by maintaining guideline
• Understand the right fit & advise products to increase Smartphone penetration by analyzing device market dynamics and device penetration
• Ensure staff is equipped with the requisite knowledge and training
Required Academic Qualifications : Graduation from any UGC approved university
Required Experience : 5+ years of total experience inclusive of 3 years of relevant experience in Product benchmarking, analytics & business operation in Telecommunication Industry
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Performance Analysis & Market dynamic assessment
• Ability to prepare business case and P&L
• Keep-up-to date with evolving technology
• Sound understanding of different testing requirements of BTRC & other external bodies
• Understanding on Technical integration
• Sound knowledge of market trend & Impact
• Proficient knowledge on MS office Tools
Division : Commercial
Application Deadline : Sunday, May 17, 2020
Candidates who do not meet the education, experience and other attributes will NOT be considered.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE AN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.
ON LINE APPLICATION LINK: https://jobs.lever.co/banglalink/d49e8f74-d598-4b8e-9705-4c71b686a770/apply